- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the KWFC 89.1 Home Free of a Year (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents of Missouri and Arkansas who are in the KWFC Total Survey Area as defined by the Nielsen Company* and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and have a valid current monthly residential mortgage or rent obligation in his/her name in effect at the time the prize is awarded. Employees and contractors of Radio Training Network, LaTour Advisory Group and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Winners of a prize from Sponsors within the past thirty (30) days from the beginning date of this sweepstakes are not eligible.
- How To Enter. The Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. (C.T.) on Monday, March 21, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Friday, April 15, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). Enter by visiting KWFC 89.1 website at www.kwfc.org and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions or by picking up a nomination form at the KWFC 89.1 Business Office, completing it and returning it no later than 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Friday, April 15, 2016. Complete the nomination form and any other required fields and then submit your nomination by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your Submission. Nominations are limited to one (1) per nominated household during the Contest Period per physical address. The number of nominations submitted per physical address will not increase the chances of winning.
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Friday, April 15, 2016.
Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible nominations. All nominations become property of Sponsors and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsors or those directed by Sponsors. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsors’ website or in any email received from Sponsors.
- Winners Selection. On or about April 22, 2016, five (5) finalist will be selected by an independent out of state panel from among all eligible nominations received. On or about April 27, 2016, these five finalists will be presented to LaTour Advisory Group and a winner will be chosen. The winner will be announced at the Mark Lowry/The Martins/Stan Whitmire Concert on April 29, 2016.
- Prizes and Odds. The winner’s monthly residential mortgage/rent from will be paid for a period of up to twelve (12) consecutive calendar months (“Payment Period”) beginning with the June, 2016 payment cycle. The monthly prize amount will be based on winner’s monthly, verified residential mortgage/rent payment obligation in effect as of May 1, 2016, capped at One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) per calendar month. Payments will be made directly by LaTour Advisory Group to winner’s mortgagee. Winner will not receive direct payments. If the event that the winner’s mortgage has fewer than twelve (12) months remaining as of May 1, 2016, winner will receive payments only for the period covering the remaining term of his or her residential mortgage/rental lease. Prize is applicable only for the winner’s legal residence as of May 1, 2016,. If the winner changes legal residence during the Payment Period, he or she forfeits any further rights to the prize. Winner will be solely responsible for contacting LaTour Advisory Group regarding payment instructions and coordinating payments between LaTour Advisory Group and his or her mortgagee lessor/lease holder, which may include providing valid documentation evidencing current mortgage obligations.
Total ARV of prize depends on amount of winner’s monthly residential mortgage payment obligation in effect as of May 1, 2016, and the number of months remaining on the winner’s mortgage during the Payment Period, to a maximum of $12,000.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible nominations received.
- Winners Notification and Acceptance. The winners will be notified on or about April 27, 2016 at the phone number provided on the nomination form and after the announcement at the Mark Lowry/The Martins/Stan Whitmire Concert. The winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification by phone within 48 hours after notification. Failure to respond to Sponsor’s phone notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible nominations. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsors.
Valid photo identification and copy of monthly mortgage/rent payment will be required. Claiming the prize also requires the notification and payment coordination process described in Section 5 of these Official Rules. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. Prize is not redeemable for cash to winner. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsors reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Winner may be asked to appear on Sponsor’s commercial, either live or recorded, regarding this Contest.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors. Sponsors reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsors. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsors which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsors reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsors reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of nominations or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsors in its sole discretion, and Sponsors reserves the right to disqualify any nominations, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest. By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsors from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsors. “Home Free for a Year” is sponsored by KWFC 89.1 and LaTour Advisory Group. The decisions of Sponsors regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after April 29, 2016 ) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), KWFC 89.1 – Home Free for a Year Contest, 2550 S Campbell Ave, Suite 100, Springfield, MO 65807.